All the Fabulous Fonts Collection

I love fonts. There's no doubt about it. When it comes to fonts, I have come to believe that the more I have, the happier I am. If you lead your life with the same philosophy as mine, then this page will definitely (maybe) be a bookmark for you. We're compiling all kinds of fonts here. Script, handwriting, grunge, romantic, curvy, cute and scary fonts. You name it. If it's not here now, then it will be here in the future. You never ask, but I'm gonna tell you this anyway..my favorite font genre is handwriting fonts. Because it just prove how each and everyone of us is unique in our own way. Some claimed that you can predict personality from one's handwriting, others just think it's a total crap. Whatever it is, if someone ever mock your handwriting, just tell them it's your original font.


20 Lovely ROmantic Fonts 60 Handwritng Fonts Collection 100 Fonts for Icons and Avatars


50 Coolest Grunge Fonts on the Planet Script Fonts Collection Fabulous Fonts in Capslock

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing all the fabulous fonts! Can you tell me which font you used for "Romantic Fonts" and "Icon-makers" for the links?
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Amy

Amy said...

Disregard...just somehow overlooked it in the samples. THANK YOU!! :)

Anita said...

Thanks for sharing!!! Can you tell me which font was used for the tattoo of the girl in this photo???? ----> http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxklegHbnH1r98m9fo1_500.jpg

Help me please!!!
Thanks in advance for your help!!
(Sorry for my BAD english!)

*aCe* said...

Well, to be honest Anita, it's hard to tell. Look like some type of script font but could be real handwritten font..