Download Coloring PSD: Faded Spring

So we travel back down this road where I will upload a new coloring PSD file for you to try on your image. I have a feeling that we will be traveling down this road many times in the future. So, bookmark this blog or follow us if you would like to come along and enjoy the ride. The more the merrier, isn't that what they always said. For today, I decided to call this coloring effect, Faded Spring. As you can see, it kinds of eliminate the vibrant coloring of the original image and adds that old and vintage feeling to the picture. You can read our tutorial on How to Use PSD File to familiarize yourself with this method of image editing.

Download: Faded Spring PSD




4 comments:

lsheng said...

Thank you so much! Regarding the application of PSD files, can I shift+ select all the adjustment layers and drop them all on my image instead of dragging one after another? Thanks!

*aCe* said...

I suppose that could work too. It doesn't matter how you move the layers onto your image.

Ls angels said...

Very useful soft, thanks. Sorry for non-topic question, tell please name of girl on first 2 photos?

*aCe* said...

It's Olivia Wilde